Genshin ImpactHoYoverse’s JRPG, will soon receive a New Character from version 3.4: Alhacn, the Grim Instructor. It is the current scribe of the Sumeru Academy of type 5 star dendro what has already been officially presented with great detail and its own trailer demo, so below we show the information more relevant so that you know it in depth.
This is the official demo trailer of Alhacn’s character:
Lately we have received a lot of applications of the worst quality. I guess I’ll have to reject them all.
About Alhacn we can read the following in the official publication made by HoYoverse: “Alhacn is a Dendro character who uses glowing prisms to fight. He is able to use his Elemental Ability to charge and create glowing prisms. His voice in English is given by Nazeeh Tarsha, while in Japanese he is provided by Yuuichirou Umehara.
These are the main features from Alhacn:
- Rarity: 5 stars.
- Vision (element): Dendro.
- Affiliation: Sumeru Academy.
- Weapon: light sword.
- Constellation: Vultur Volans.
Hello travelers! The character that we will present to you today is Alhacn.
The current scribe of the Sumeru Academy, a man of great intelligence and talent. He lives his life freely and is virtually impossible to find.
Next we teach you top talent featured of Alhacn’s character:
- Regular Attack: make up to 5 quick attacks.
- Charged Attack: consumes a certain amount of Stamina to land a cross sword strike.
- Down Attack: Launched from the air to slam the ground, damaging nearby enemies and dealing AoE Damage on impact.
Charge forward at high speed, and upon completion deal Dendro Damage and creates a “sparkling prism”.
- Sparkling Prism: casting this ability, Alhacn creates a glittering prism. If at that moment there is no other prism, he creates an additional one.
- When a glowing prism is present, Ahacn’s Normal, Charged, and Falling Attacks deal Dendro Damage, which cannot be replaced by imbuing another element.
- When hitting an enemy with such attacks, the Shimmering Prism creates a screen of light that deals Dendro Damage in AoE based on the number of prisms created.
- Up to 3 glittering prisms can be created.
- The prisms will fade over time, and will disappear completely when Alhacn leaves the battlefield.
Universality: Theoretical Emulation
Charge forward at high speed, ending the movement inflicting Dendro Damage and creating a sparkling prism.#GenshinImpact pic.twitter.com/lIzz0ufFTC— Genshin Impact ES (@genshinimpactes) January 12, 2023
Create a constraint field particular that deals multiple Dao Dendro times in AoE.
- When casting this ability, if there are already glowing prisms, consume them all to increase the number of times the ability deals damage.
- 2 seconds after casting, if 0/1/2/3 Glowing Prisms are consumed, create 3/2/1/0 Prisms respectively.
Alienation: Phenomenological Constriction
Creates a unique constriction field that deals multiple Dendro Damage in AoE.#GenshinImpact pic.twitter.com/ZWmsIUHVLi— Genshin Impact ES (@genshinimpactes) January 12, 2023
How to get Alhacn?
Many players will be wondering how can you get Alhacn in Genshin Impact once it is released in the game. like so many others characters, it can be achieved through the wishes of the Gachapán in exchange for our Protogems.
From what the company has revealed, Alhacn will be a character that will have high chance of getting in a event gachapn which is expected to be available during the new version 3.4 scheduled to be released as of January 18, 2023 in Spain and all over the world.
We remind you that you can visit our complete guide to know the best tips and tricks from the HoYoverse game. Genshin Impact It is a JRPG and RPG free to play available in PC, PS4, PS5, and Android and iOS mobiles (coming soon to Switch). If you want to know more about him, do not hesitate to read our analysis.
#Genshin #Impact #presents #Alhacen #v3.4 #Trailer #abilities #date