An era is about to end. With the arrival of Modern Warfare II and the new version of war zone, the current games in the saga will stop receiving content, but they are going to say goodbye in style. Let’s find out when it starts, what content it will have, what maps and game modes will arrive with ‘Last Battle’, the final season of Call of Duty: Warzone Y Vanguard.
First of all, let’s take a look at the cinematic trailer for this epic finale:
When does the final season ‘Last Stand’ come out? Call of Duty: Warzone Y Vanguard?
Season 5 of these games will start on Thursday, August 24, 2022. We can download it from 11 am (Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Ecuador time) on the same day to war zone and the day before for Vanguard.
Content of the final season for Call of Duty: Warzone
Changes in Boiler
An event at the beginning of the season the Caldera mountain (‘peak’) will be transformed and we will see how the lava runs down its slope in all game modes. In addition, the lava will shoot down over the entire island in the Operation: last call.
To reflect these changes, the storm will leave the map and have new lighting. The volcanic theme will also be noticeable in the new Caldera gulag.
Other novelties in the Caldera map are the following:
- we can find a Doomsday Station by Pitched Battle Match. If we pay $10,000 to activate it, enemy helicopters full of soldiers will come to attack us. If we manage to overcome this challenge, we will obtain powerful objects and a clock for the character.
- If we activate the new UAV supply box we will mark all nearby supply boxes on the map for 15 seconds.
- the rare personal supply box It will contain our favorite loadouts and lots of XP for each team member.
- The rabies serum it is a field upgrade that will increase the damage of our melee attacks, jump distance, and improve the ability to stun enemies with hits. It also makes the operator louder, have more recoil, and take longer to recover from being stunned or blinded.
New game mode: Operation Last Call
The new game mode of the final season of Call of Duty: Warzone It’s inspired by ‘Search and Destroy’. It will be available for a limited time.
We can choose between defend Caldera by disarming explosives around the island either sabotage it by detonating the explosives.
As you play, lava rocks will fall from the sky, putting both sides in danger. We will have a meter in which we will see the volcanic activity in the area to be prepared.
New Season Event: Heroes vs. Villains
To participate in this community event we will choose one of the two sides, heroes or villains. We must collect Token by eliminating opponents and opening supply boxes in all game modes to outperform rivals. We will also have sales on faction packs at the buy stations.
When the event ends, all players will receive blueprints for the winning team’s weapon. By participating in the event we can also win cosmetics such as animated cards, weapon pendants and watches.
Content of the final season for Call of Duty: Vanguard
In the final season ‘last battle’ will come two new maps to Call of Duty: Vanguard: Beheaded and Fortress.
The map Beheaded takes place in a war-torn New York Times Square. It will be a small map with its respective underground and in which we can take advantage of the remains of the Statue of Liberty.
It will be available the same day the season launches.
For its part, the new map Fortress It will be medium in size and with interiors perfect for close encounters with the enemy. Inside the fortress we will find an old ship and a maritime cemetery outside.
This map will arrive later, in the middle of the season.
The Archon: new round of zombies for Vanguard
In the new and latest zombie missions for Call of Duty: Vanguard we will return to Egypt to face Kortifex the undead within the Dark Ether.
During the final season we will also have new challenges for the zombie mode in which we can earn new cosmetic rewards such as calling cards and weapon unlocks.
Content for both games
- EX1: An energy rifle that uses a customizable battery system instead of traditional ammunition. Requires a cooldown period after using its full charge. It will be available at the launch of the season.
- R5225: A fast-firing, easy-to-handle light SMG, but with vertical recoil. It will be available at the launch of the season.
- Revolver Valois: This revolver is capable of eliminating enemies with a single melee attack. It will be available shortly after the season launches. It can be unlocked in two ways:
- in multiplayer: Defeat 5 enemies with melee attacks.
- in zombies: Get 1,000 kills with ‘pack-a-punch’ equipped pistols.
Season 5 and finale ‘Last Battle’ of Call of Duty: Warzone Y Vanguard It will star the villains. During the season we will be able to acquire the operator packages to transform ourselves into Raul Menendez (Black Ops II), Khaled Al-Assad (Modern Warfare), Gabriel T. Rorke (ghosts) and Seraphim (Black OpsIII).
Source: official blog of the franchise
#Stand #final #season #Call #Duty #Warzone #Vanguard